Our courses are filling fast, so be sure to come along soon and secure your place!
- Wednesday 22 September 2021, anytime between 5pm and 7pm
- Thursday 23 September 2021, anytime between 5pm and 7pm
- Wednesday 29 September 2021, anytime between 5pm and 7pm
- Thursday 30 September 2021, anytime between 5pm and 7pm
Enrolment takes place at our Balliol Road Campus (Balliol Road, Bootle, L20 7EW). For A-level courses, enrolment takes place at our South Sefton Campus (Sterrix Lane, Litherland, L30 2DB).
Please note: Spaces are limited so please enrol early to secure your place.
The following courses are now on waiting list for September 2021 entry:
Access to Higher Education (all courses), Beauty Therapy Level 2 and 3, Business (all levels), Carpentry and Joinery (all levels), Complementary Therapies Level 3, Counselling Level 3, Electrical Installations (all levels), Engineering Level 3, Hairdressing Level 3, Health & Fitness Instruction Level 2, Health & Social Care Level 2 and 3, Plumbing (all levels) and Public Services Level 3.
What you need to bring with you on the day
- Any GCSE/A-level/BTEC results or certificates of qualifications that you have (especially maths and English). If you can’t find copies of your certificates/qualifications, we may be able to print them off for you from a national database.
- A form of personal identification that shows your date of birth; e.g. driving licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Your National Insurance number.
- Proof of benefit or unemployment (for those aged 19 or over only).