Children, Young People and their Services - Foundation Degree (FdA)
- Approved by:
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- University Centre
- Institution code:
- UCAS code:
You will study a range of core modules, including:
FdA Year 1:
- Children, Young People and their World
- Difference, Diversity and Inclusive practice
- Self and Study
- Aspects of Learning and Development
FdA Year 2:
- Policy and Practice for Children and Young People
- Promoting the Welfare of Children and Young People
- Frameworks, Transitions and the Child
- Managing the Professional Role in Practice
We want to make your university education as flexible and affordable as possible. We offer a number of financial support options to help you go further by staying local. You don’t need to pay for your tuition fees up front - Tuition Fee Loans cover university or college tuition fees and are paid direct to the university or college, by Student Finance England.
They are available to all eligible students regardless of household income. The amount you pay back is dependent on how much you earn. You may also be eligible for a Maintenance Loan to help support your living costs. For more information, visit www.gov.uk/student-finance
Yes. We have a dedicated team of staff on hand to help guide you through the admissions process, from selecting the right course, to completing your UCAS application and applying for financial support.
If you have any questions, or need help at any stage, call the Retention and Progression Team on 0151 353 4444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.