You will study a range of units which will include six core units:
- Investigating the travel and tourism sector
- The business of travel and tourism
- The UK as a destination
- Customer service in travel and tourism
- Retail travel operations
- European destinations
- Passenger transport for travel and tourism
- Working as a holiday representative
- Tour operations
- Higher/Degree Apprenticeship
- Employment in the Travel industry (if aged 18+)
- Event Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Travel Agent
- Check-in Attendant
- Tour Guide
- Airport Operative
- Cruise Ship Represenative
- Tourism Officer
If you are aged 16-18 then the majority of our courses are free for you to study. If you are aged 19+ then there may be fees associated with the course. You may be eligible to have some, or all of these fees waived by the College, depending on your individual circumstances. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
You do not have to let a lack of money stop you from coming to Hugh Baird College. We have bursaries and grants in place to help support those students that may find it more difficult to cover the costs of participating in further education, these include help with things such as tuition fees, childcare and travel. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
No. We can enrol students from any area. Public transport links are good too, so the College is easy to get to from all across Merseyside.