- The UK travel and visitor economy industry
- Customer service in travel and visitor economy
- Promotional materials for travel and visitor economy
- Worldwide travel and tourism destinations
- Recommending holidays to suit customers’ needs
- Planning for and taking part in a visit
- Providing information on a tourist destination
- Travel and Visitor Economy - Level 2
- Cabin Crew
- Resort Representative
- Travel Agent
- Check-in Attendant
- Tour Guide
- Airport Operative
- Cruise Ship Representative
- Tourism Officer
- Customer Service Agent
If you are aged 16-18 then the majority of our courses are free for you to study. If you are aged 19+ then there may be fees associated with the course. You may be eligible to have some, or all of these fees waived by the College, depending on your individual circumstances. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
You do not have to let a lack of money stop you from coming to Hugh Baird College. We have bursaries and grants in place to help support those students that may find it more difficult to cover the costs of participating in further education, these include help with things such as tuition fees, childcare and travel. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
No. We can enrol students from any area. Public transport links are good too, so the College is easy to get to from all across Merseyside.