- Working in the film, TV and theatre industry
- The creation and presentation of a look book and an industry portfolio
- Fashion and photographic make up
- Media make up creative hair design
- Create historical hair and make up looks
- Apply body art
- Camouflage make up
- Media make up blogging
- Avant-garde hair and make up
- Cutting and styling techniques for performers
- Specialist bridal hair and make up
- Higher/Degree Apprenticeship
- Hair Stylist
- Make Up Artist
- Fashion Stylist
- Salon or Spa Manager
- Beauty/Make Up Consultant
- Beauty Magazine Editor
- Film/Media Industry Consultant
If you are aged 16-18 then the majority of our courses are free for you to study. If you are aged 19+ then there may be fees associated with the course. You may be eligible to have some, or all of these fees waived by the College, depending on your individual circumstances. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
You do not have to let a lack of money stop you from coming to Hugh Baird College. We have bursaries and grants in place to help support those students that may find it more difficult to cover the costs of participating in further education, these include help with things such as tuition fees, childcare and travel. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
No. We can enrol students from any area. Public transport links are good too, so the College is easy to get to from all across Merseyside.