- Introduction to principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Introduction to clinic services and business awareness for complementary therapies
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic massage therapy techniques
- Basic aromatherapy techniques using preblended oils
- Basic reflexology techniques
- Introduction to healthy eating and well-being for the complementary therapy client
Please call our Careers Advice team on 0151 353 4444 for more information.
- Spa Therapist
- Clinical Therapist
- Salon Therapist
- Holistic Therapist
If you are aged 16-18 then the majority of our courses are free for you to study. If you are aged 19+ then there may be fees associated with the course. You may be eligible to have some, or all of these fees waived by the College, depending on your individual circumstances. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
You do not have to let a lack of money stop you from coming to Hugh Baird College. We have bursaries and grants in place to help support those students that may find it more difficult to cover the costs of participating in further education, these include help with things such as tuition fees, childcare and travel. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
No. We can enrol students from any area. Public transport links are good too, so the College is easy to get to from all across Merseyside.