- UK Travel and tourism sector
- UK travel and tourism destinations
- International travel and tourism destinations
- Travel and tourism customer experience
- Travel and tourism business environment
- Factors affecting worldwide travel and tourism
- Organising a travel and tourism study visit
- Travel and tourism employment opportunities
- Event Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Travel Agent
- Check-in Attendant
- Tour Guide
- Airport Operative
- Cruise Ship Represenative
- Tourism Officer
- Customer Service Agent
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- Baggage Handler
- Airport Information Assistant
- Aircraft Ground Handling Agent
- Airport Security Officer
No, the Government funds all college places up to the age of 19.
No. It is entirely a choice for you and your family.
Each department has workwear that reflects the subject area and how employees in that industry dress. The pictures in the brochure and on this website give an idea of how the different outfits look.
At Hugh Baird College, everyone wears a coloured lanyard to show who they are – both staff and students. These are all different colours depending on which department you belong to. All Hugh Baird 14-16 College students will wear lanyards that are two-tone blue. It is important that you wear yours every day to gain access to the College.